1. I go to all the bolts at the bottom of the laptop body for ease of opening and chasing the top of the keyboard.
2. Remove chasing the top, especially the part closest to the hinge LCD (LCD to remove the screw from the body).
3. Remove flexyble cable attached to MB. And also off the mic cable and wifi antenna cables.
4. Separate the LCD section prior to the MB to facilitate checking.• Replace the cable only flexyble alone without chasing conditions LCD (LCD sheet only).
• While the laptop is turned on and the LCD you are holding, press and press ranging from local to regional flexyble existing main board on the back of the LCD that says do not touch (kok be held).
5. Avoid holding the wires are white and pink, because cable is a high-voltage backlight for the dole.• In this case when I came to the main board (I hit) and the resulting picture so good or perfect without the lines it can be indicated that there are components that loggar section. It could be that loggar is flexyble from main board to the LCD panel LCD her directly.
6. As I said above, the origin of unloading from the flame, from 4.5 million in wasted money just my laptop these goons get around with something.
7. Initially I use Hansaplast (sorry call brands), but less successful due to poor adhesive power.
8. I use plaster of black cardboard and a little cotton which I attach to the back of the LCD.
9. As a result, now I can post this article with a laptop that I have fix it.Hopefully useful and can become a reference to damage your laptop or go to the location of my service.Some of the documentation: